Join us this December for an exclusive virtual coffee workshop – perfect if you're looking to improve your home coffee game, or given as a unique Christmas gift. Included is a limited-edition, plastic-free brew kit full of goodies so you can brew along during the class.
The 1 hour workshop will be led by our Head of Coffee extraordinaire, Mo Rashid. Mo has spent over 7 years in the coffee industry, from working behind an espresso machine to consulting for restaurants and cafés.
Through demonstration and hands-on practice, you will learn the skills required to brew a great cup of pour-over coffee.
*Please read our T&Cs below carefully.
What's in the brew kit?
- 1 x bag of our Colombian Huila Excelso EP (250g)
- 1 x 8 oz limited-edition Alpaca Coffee mug
- 1 x Minor Figures Oat M*lk (1 litre)
- 1 x white ceramic filter cone
- 1 x box of filter papers (80 pcs)
- The price of £79.99 includes a brew kit, a 1 hour workshop slot and free UK shipping.
- Brew kits are limited, but feel free to add on extra items.
- If you wish to purchase more than one brew kit, you'll have to do so along with a workshop slot.
- If you want to swap the coffee in the kit for a decaf, please ensure to select the option in the drop-down menu above.
- If you would like to add extra bags of coffee to your kit, please add them separately to your cart. For the Colombian, click here. For the decaf, click here.
- All coffee will be sent pre-ground for the brew method we'll be teaching. If you have a grinder and prefer to grind the coffee yourself, please specify in your checkout note.
- We will accept cancellations within 48 hours of purchase.
- If you need to change your workshop slot time, please let us know via email as soon as possible and we will do so upon availability.
Please note: This class is held over Zoom. Dial-in details will be provided 1 week before the start time of the workshop. Brew kits will be shipped 1 week before the workshop.
If you have any questions about this workshop, please feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.