How to plant our seeded postcards
All our coffee deliveries come with seeded postcards, cool right? Each postcard is jam-packed full of beautiful wildflower seeds. What is better than sipping on a cup of coffee and admiring a pot full of flowers? Nothing really.
Here's a guide to get you started.
- A pot
- A dish
How to plant:
- Place the postcard in dish of water and soak overnight.
- Transfer the wet postcard to a pot of soil.
- Plant and cover with a thin layer of soil, about 1/4 inch.
- Keep the postcard well watered until seedlings appear.
- Water well throughout the first 6 weeks.
- Sip your coffee, pat yourself on the back and admire your new flowers.
Why not try one of our coffees and get yourself a seeded postcard?