Making French Press Coffee
If you're a coffee enthusiast, I'm sure you're familiar with the classic French Press method. Low-maintenance and a great way when you need a quick, easy way to enjoy your coffee, especially with quality ground coffee. (We offer ground options on all of our ethically sourced, sustainable specialty coffee. 😊)
We have developed a guide for you to perfect your routine.
✔️ You'll need:
- A french press
- A kettle
- A spoon
- 20g ground coffee (coarse)
- Weigh out your coffee, we recommend 20g, however adjust according to taste.
- While you put your kettle to boil with around 370 - 380ml of water, add your coffee grounds to your french press.
- Pour your freshly boiled water onto your coffee grounds in a clockwise motion.
- Let the coffee brew for 2 minutes, then using a spoon stir to break the crust that will have formed on the top.
- Let sit for another 2 minutes so the grounds can settle before plunging halfway, using the mesh filter as a strainer.
- Pour the freshly brewed coffee into your favourite mug and enjoy!
🔥 Did you know?
Sustainability is at the core of Alpaca Coffee. Our packaging is 100% plastic-free and home compostable, in addition to the amazing specialty coffee we offer. We are also partnering with One Tree Planted - For every 10 bags of coffee sold, Alpaca Coffee will plant one tree in the Amazonian forest.