Zero Waste Banana and Coffee Milkshake Recipe
✔️ You'll need:
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee, cold
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream of choice
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup ice (optional)
- Whipped cream to top (optional)
- Place the banana, ice cream, coffee, cocoa powder and ice in a blender.
- Blend for about 30 seconds until all is well combined and creamy. Start on low speed, and then increase to high speed to ensure a smooth consistency.
- Divide between two glasses and top with whipped cream (optional).
- Serve immediately.
Our signature Pachamama Blend is perfect for this recipe, with notes of chocolate truffle and toasted macadamia nut. But nothing to stopping you from recipe-testing with our other ethically sourced specialty coffees in completely sustainable, plastic-free, and compostable packaging.