Oat Milk Coffee Creamer Recipe
Looking for a dairy-free coffee creamer swap? We have you covered with this easy recipe, so you can enjoy a delicious oat milk alternative and create more sustainable coffee habits!
✔️ You'll need:
- 1 cup uncooked dry oats
- 2-3 cups cool filtered water
- 2 tablespoons sweetener of choice (optional)
- 2-4 tablespoons MCT oil (optional)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place oats into blender with 2 cups cool water. Blend at high speed for 30-60 seconds.
- Place nut milk bag, layers of cheesecloth or a tea towel in a measuring cup. Pour the oat and water mixture in and squeeze or twist as much liquid out as possible. Discard pulp.
- Pour the oat milk back into the blender along with desired flavorings or additions. Blend for 30-60 seconds until well-combined. Transfer to a container or jar with tight-fitting lid. Store in refrigerator for 3-4 days. Enjoy!
This recipe is goes well across Alpaca Coffee's single-origin and original blend specialty coffee offering. Consider our Coffee Taster Pack and Los Clásicos Bundle to get a diversity of ethically sourced specialty coffees in different roasts with various notes. All in completely sustainable, plastic-free, and compostable packaging.